Why'd You Choose Your Avatar?

Cygnus Rush 961

Apex Hitter and Tire Eater
Jun 9, 2020
Tacoma, WA
I am a bit of a motorsport enthusiast and have a few of the "Project Diva" games on three of systems (3DS, Vita, Switch) as well couple of the Figma's of two of the Vocaloid's. Plus I took said screenshot using the tools that I have both in-game and baked into the hardware I use (Project CARS 2, Nvidia's Ansel).

Reactions: RiffRaff

16BitBlastProcessing

Staff member
Robot
Apr 22, 2020
I made mine in Photoshop forever ago I honestly can't remember why. It's been my Steam display pic for over a decade now and I just stick with it.
🤷‍♂️

Reactions: RiffRaff

modern_moron

Gold Standard in Stupidity
Jun 11, 2020
Poorly Drawn Lines is one of my top webcomics.

I feel compelled to start a webcomic thread, but I'm most likely going to pass out as soon as I get home from work.

taterchimp

Jun 8, 2020
Iowa
Because Final Fantasy 1 is best Final Fantasy.

Originally I had a dancing Megaman gif, but then DToid didn't allow gif avatars, so I felt like going with a game that I played a lot more - Final Fantasy. My brother and I would probably beat the game like 2 or 3 times a year using different teams or whatever. Occasionally we would just grind out Warmechs because we could. Kind of neat that the original 'superboss' isn't just a one shot.

Reactions: D-Volt

Nova

Certified Nobody
Jul 1, 2020
www.twitch.tv
Simply put, Michiru is everything I idolize in an anime character. She's sassy, witty, and kind of a ditz. Mostly though, she stands up for what she believes in, and has a strong sense of justice.

I've got my beefs with BNA's story, but Michiru is baby and I love her. You've got good taste.

As for mine, they're just an OC I've had for a while. In retrospect, probably created as a venue through which to unconsciously explore my gender identity before I'd even figured out I wasn't cis. I just took a drawing an old friend did for me, cropped it, and stuck a genderfluid pride flag in the background.

Chey Resize.png

• Love
Reactions: D-Volt and JuIc3

Cactüs

Swamp Creature that Smells Nice
Jun 30, 2020
Because I had a png on my phone of this weird pixel "art" I made and I didn't want to feel naked on here.

Reactions: D-Volt